At Spaulding Dentistry, we have always made a commitment towards the safety and well-being of everyone who comes into our office. With the uncertainties that are present today, we took additional steps beyond our already committed regiment.
- Touchless Hand Sanitizers
- Touchless Infrared FDA approved thermometers for daily screenings of staff and
- One-time use shoe coverings given at each visit
- Air Purifiers with True HEPA Filters with the capability to capture 99.97% aerosoles are installed in each of the operatory suites, the reception lounge, and departure area. The air purifier vacuums in affected air, filters out pollutants, viruses, particles, and other contaminants, then returns cleansed air to its surroundings.
- One-directional hallway system to maintain social distancing and avoid interaction with passing individuals.
- We provide pre-rinse antibacterial rinses to all clients to decrease bacterial load within their mouth.
- Instrument Cassettes are wrapped for storage and remain sealed. They are only opened once you are seated and ready.
- Barrier tapes placed at touch areas to avoid cross contamination. All barrier tapes are then removed and replaced with new tape between each patient
- Use of the Isolite Intra-Oral Protective System: Provides superior isolation and airway protection.
- Use of ADS Extraoral Medical Grade Suction Filtration System. The vacuum system is designed to remove droplets and aerosols, specifically and effectively filtering and removing potentially toxic vapors and microbiological contaminants away from the immediate breathing area of the patient. It has 99.995% efficiency thus creating a safer immediate breathing environment.
- Spacing appointment periods to allow additional time to implement greater detailed cleaning and sanitizing precautions
- Use of the UV-Box Decontamination Chamber. This is a medical grade FDA approved UVC Box used in research laboratories. The high-efficiency chamber is designed to safely decontaminate materials by using ultraviolet light to kill viruses and bacteria.